Subject to any legal right
BOUNCE respects the personal data of the visitors who enter our website. We would like to inform you about the type of data we collect and how we use them. You may also find out how to check the accuracy of the information and how to ensure that your data is deleted from BOUNCE Data are collected, processed and used in full compliance with the data protection regulations of the country in which the responsible department is located. We do our best to ensure that.
The visitor/user of the services of bounce.audio website (here in after referred to as “the website”), understands and accepts that all pages/services are provided “as is”, and the website disclaims any liability relating to the limited duration, poor performance or failure to electronically store any user data and/or any content of personal pages/services.
The visitor/user has the responsibility of accessing the services of the website and the access to it may require the payment of fees to third parties (e.g. Internet service providers, Internet billing). The visitor/user is solely responsible for paying the relevant fees. Also, the visitor/user is solely responsible for his/her personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him/her to access the services of the website.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which was enforced on May 25 2018, an
It is mutually acceptable and understandable that all information, data, text, graphics, pictures, images, videos, messages and all content sent to the website, either to send feedback or to request the download of information or technical advice, remains to the sole responsibility of the physical or legal person from whom the content originates. This means that the user is solely responsible for all content sent, transferred or otherwise made available through the services of the website. Because of its volume, the website cannot control all content posted by its users/members on the website’s services, so it does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legality or quality of such content. Under no circumstances can the website be held liable for any errors or omissions in any content or for any harm or damage that may be caused by the use of any content that is sent, transferred or otherwise made available by users/members on the website’s services.
Users/Members agree not to use the services of the website and accept their full and exclusive responsibility of the following for:
- Posting, making public, sending, transferring or using any other method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, detrimental, defamatory, vulgar, violent, racist or otherwise reprehensible, violates the personality and personal data of others’ intellectual property, the rights of any organization and causes hateful feelings, and/or any other perpetrating criminal offense, and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as content contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy, or restrict the operation of any computer software or equipment or telecommunication equipment.
- Cause harm or damage to minors in any way.
- Imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the user/member’s identity or misleading statement regarding the relationship and/or cooperation of the user/member with another legal or physical person.
- Counterfeiting or other alteration of user/member IDs to mislead the origin of content transmitted through the website’s services.
- Sending, transferring, or using another method to install content from a person who is not entitled to release that content by law or confidential relationship.
- Interference with services or disruption of services or servers or networks associated with the services of the website, or failure to comply with the conditions, procedures, and rules for the use of these networks.
- Violation, with or without intent, of any local, national, European, international law and/or any rule that has legislative force and concerns and/or covers any service on the website.
- Harassment in any way of the privacy and the personal and social rights of other users (such as the collection and/or storage of personal data of other users/members).
Cookies are information packages that contains an identification code (a sequence of numbers and letters) sent by server to the user’s internet browser where it is stored. Whenever the browser asks for a page from the server, the identification code is sent back to it.
Cookies can either be permanent or relate to a single connection. Permanent cookies are stored by the browser and remain active either until their expiration date or until the user deletes them. Those that relate to a single session, expire when the connection closes and the navigator is shut down.
Cookies do not store elements that can personalize the user, but personal information stored by the website and relating to users / visitors may be linked to the information that is stored and can be obtained from cookies.
Only “permanent” cookies are used on the website and linked apps, only cookies pertaining to a connection/session or “permanent” cookies and cookies used in a connection/session.
The names of the cookies used on the website or related applications, and the reasons why they are used, are listed below:
=> user (cookie name) on the website or linked apps (to identify a computer when a user visits the website or linked apps / to monitor the user’s navigation on the website or linked apps / to improve the usability of the website or related applications / to analyze the use of the website or related applications / to manage the website or related applications / to prevent fraud and improve website security and related applications / to personalize the website or related apps / to target specific promotional messages to specific users who may be interested in them.
Suspending the use of all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of multiple websites.
If the cookies are suspended, the user will not be able to make use of all the features of the website or linked apps.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – MARKS
Except as expressly stated (the copyrights of third parties, affiliates and entities), all content on the website, including videos, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided, and generally all archives on this website, is the intellectual property, registered trademarks, formations, insignia and service marks of the website and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law, and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of these may be wholly or partly sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way. Excluded are the manuals and brochures of the website, which the website itself makes available to the public by posting them like a flipbook, and the following ability for users to study, store, and share them online.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including in the event of negligence, the website is not liable for any damage suffered by the visitor/user of its pages, services, options and content on its own initiative. Its contents are provided “as is” without any warranty, expressed or implied in any way whatsoever. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the website disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those implied by the warranties of marketability and appropriateness for particular purpose.
The website does not guarantee that pages, services, options, and content will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected. It also does not guarantee that the same or any other affiliate website or servers through which they are made available to users/members do not contain “viruses” or other harmful components. The website does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, completeness or even availability of their contents, pages, services, choices or results..
The website is an internet product, designed to inform visitors in a valid and timely manner about BOUNCE services and products, and how they provide solutions to the needs of construction, repair and renovation to individual users, department stores and professional product installers. For this reason, articles, video applications, newsletters, audio messages are posted that aim to inform and solve any queries regarding BOUNCE services, products and solutions.
DISCLAIMER OF INFORMATION / ADVICE
Content and information in this website provide to visitor/user and to the general community of internet users.
SERVICES AND PAGES OF PERSONAL CHARACTER AND CONTENTS
The user understands and agrees that the website may adopt new terms of service, including time limits maintained on-site services, e-mails, forum, user pages, and/or any other content that is sent for comment or to satisfy the user/member with a question or request. Users/members understand and accept that the website reserves the right to disable e-mail accounts of users who come into contact with the website at any time and without notice.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
The website collects personal information when a person seeking technical advice through the CONTACT US section.
The following types of personal data may also be collected, stored and used:
(a) information about the user’s computer, as well as his visits, and activities, to this website or to related applications (including his own IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, its operating system, its source of reference, the length of its visit, the pages read, and the navigation corridors on the website or in related applications].
(b) the information the visitor/user provides when registering on the website or in related applications (including its own email address).
(c) any other personal information that he or she chooses to send to the website; and
(d) provides details of other information collected.
Before disclosing personal data to a third party on the website, the user must have previously obtained the consent of that person for both the disclosure and processing of his personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Personal data provided through the website, or linked applications, will be used for the purposes set in this Policy or the relevant pages of the website or related applications.
The website may use the user’s personal information for:
- the management of the website and related applications and activities
- to personalize the website and the linked applications for the user
- keep the website as well as linked apps safe and avoid scams
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website or Linked Apps (including the control of personal messages sent through the website or Linked Personal Messaging Service).
If the user submits personal information for publication on the website or in related applications, this information will be published and used in accordance with the user’s permission.
Privacy Settings can be used to restrict the publication of user information on the website or in linked apps and can be customized using the privacy settings on the website or in linked apps.
Τhe website will not disclose personal information to any third party for its own direct marketing purposes without the consent of the user.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Section sets out the privacy policies and procedures designed to ensure that the website complies with its legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
The personal information processed by the website will not be retained for any longer than is required for this purpose(s) for any reason(s).
By way of derogation from the provisions of this Section, the website will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent required by law
- If the webmasters consider these documents to be relevant to any existing or potential legal/court proceedings
- To consolidate, exercise or protect its legal rights (including information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website will take any organizational and technological precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of users’ personal information.
The website will store all personal information provided by users on secure servers (password protected and firewall).
The user recognizes that sending information online has inherent security problems and therefore the website cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted through it.
PROCUREMENT AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website is bound not to sell, rent or publish and/or disclose personal data of visitors/users/members of the website to any third party.
The website may only transmit the personal data of its visitors /users/members to third legal entities and/or individuals only if:
- The sharing of personal data with legal and/or physical persons associated with the website becomes necessary for the fulfillment of users’ wishes. Legal entities and individuals affiliated with the website have the right to process the personal data that users/members of the website submit to it only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to the website.
- It is mandatory for compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and with the competent authorities only.
The website may disclose the personal information of users to any employee, manager, insurer, professional consultant, agent, supplier or subcontractor, to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
The website may disclose the personal information of users:
- to the extent required by law
- in connection with existing or potential legal proceedings
- to establish, exercise or protect its legal rights (including providing information to third parties to prevent fraud and to limit credit risk)
- any person who reasonably believes that he or she may seek recourse to the court or other competent authority for the disclosure of personal information where, at the reasonable discretion of the competent authorities of that website, such court or competent authority would reasonably be likely to order such disclosure; of personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, the website will not disclose users’ personal information to third parties.
The user may request from the website to provide him/her with any personal information that he/she possesses and relates to.
The website may retain any personal information requested by the user to the extent permitted by law.
THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The user may, at any time, request the website not to process its information for commercial purposes.
In essence, either the user will explicitly, and in advance, accept the processing of his/her personal information for commercial purposes, or he/she will be allowed to opt-out of the processing of his/her personal information for commercial purposes.
RIGHT TO CORRECT / OBJECT / OPPOSE
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
We’re constantly improving and adding new possibilities and features to this website and making improvements and additions to our existing services. Due to these ongoing changes, as well as changes in legislation and the nature of technology, our data processing tactics will change from time to time. When required to change our Policy, we will post changes to this page so that you are always up to date on what information we collect and how we use it.
The user should regularly check this page to make sure he/she is in compliance with any changes to the terms of this Policy.
The website may notify users of changes to this Policy (either by email or through the website’s personal messaging service or linked apps).
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of the services of the website is subject to the terms of this section, as well as to the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data, as the case may be) supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee on the Protection of Personal Data, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (Regulation 2016/679). These terms are worded as follows taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing – though not fully developed – legal framework for these issues, in this context any possible regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case, the website reserves the right to change the terms of personal data protection by informing visitors/users and within the existing or potential legal framework.
If a visitor/user does not comply with the terms of this privacy statement, he/she must not use the services of the website.
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including in the event of negligence, the website is not liable for any damage to the visitor/user of the pages and/or services.